Cookies and Cream, Vanilla Buttercream, Rainbow Sherbet Review: Hazyra

One of our customers, Hazyra, mentioned in her blog post that we inspired her to start doing reviews ;P Here's her reviews on the 3 mentioned flavours, thanks so much!
Click here for the review!


*shortened to only flavour reviews*

"1. Vanilla Buttercream

The butter overpowered the vanilla at first but the vanilla gradually come out more. It was my favourite flavors among all what I bought but too bad that the smells gone too fast after i applied it. So I will give ♥♥♥♥♥ / 10

2. Cookies & Cream

This is definately my second favourite flavor! omg, I keep sniffing it and can’t stop and sometime I feel like I wanna bite my own lips! It smells like Häagen Dasz Cookies and Cream and sometime its smells like McDonald Mcflurry ♥ this flavor make me cravings for some ice cream. The smells can last longer than Vanilla Buttercream. So I will give ♥♥♥♥♥ / 10

3. Rainbow Sherbet

I love this one! It is my favorite so far. It smells to like a perfect blend of lime and lemon with a hint of ice cream . And it mostly smells like skittles and lime and lemon maybe? And not forget to mention, its really refreshing! > This is the perfect balm that makes everyone love Mylipstuff! ♥♥♥♥♥ / 10

Overall ratings ♥♥♥ / 10 "

Review Credits: Hazyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment