Apple Smoothie and Peach Belini Review: Peep into Fashion

It's been awhile since Wei Ni has submitted a review, we missed her! But now she's back with a review of two other flavours! Enjoy ;)
Click here for the review!

*shortened to only flavour reviews*

Apple Smoothie
"Though the description of this balm doesn’t sound like much, but holding it in my hand, placing it against my nose and taking a quick whiff of this balm has made me wanna open it immediately! The scent is so deliciously sweet!

This balm has the perfect blend of juicy red apples, all cut up, juiced and blended with a thick, rich, creamy vanilla milk. The combination is effortless and oh-so-tasty. If you love apples and if you love smoothies, you’re sure to love this balm! In fact, I don’t know what it is about this balm but the mix of apples and vanilla milk is simply perfect together.

Just imagine a bowl full of delicious, juicy and crunchy red apples, cut up and blended with the richest and creamiest vanilla milk you can imagine. That is exactly what this balm is like, perfectly fruity and creamy! It’s so tasty it’s practically sinful!
A must have! "

Peach Belini
"To be honest, peaches are not my favourite fruit. So when Cynthia recommended this I was a tad bit skeptical. After all, I’ve never heard of Peach Belinis and I don’t like peaches.
What exactly is a Peach Belini?
It is basically a long drink cocktail that originated from Venice. It is a mixture of sparkling wine and peach puree.
The description doesn’t sound like much, but I can assure you, this balm is tasty!

When I opened up this balm and took a quick whiff, it smells delicious! The scent and flavour of peaches aren’t too strong, which is something I am glad for! It has a slight hint of bubbly champagne and with the combination of peaches this balm has a sweet peachy scent and has a slight peachy champagne taste to it.

This balm is not creamy at all like Apple Smoothie, instead it’s got a very slight citrusy flavour to it and is all nice and bubbly! Though this balm has champagne in it, I won’t say it’s your typical booze balm as the booze note is quite mild.
ChampagnePOP-7842986a00e5519367618834010534d08c97970b-800wi
I guess the closest description I can give to you on how this balm is like, is from the above picture! It pops! It’s sweet! And it’s bubbly! Added with a juicy sweet peach, this balm is another must have for your collection!"

Review Credits: Peep into Fashion

0 comments:

Post a Comment