Cat Pee



Description: A funny name- but a yummy blend of pink grapefruit, orange, and lime.

Note from Ms. Tanks For 5: This is my personal favourite out of all the flavours!

Reviews (taken from My Lip Stuff):

- "Smells like Sprite! Tangy and sweet and refreshing and light. YUM."
by LuAnn, rating 5/5

- "Delicious! Like lemon, lime, and orange at the same time. This is by far my absolute favorite of all of them!"
by Lonnette, rating 5/5

- "The name is strange but the balm sure isn't. This delicious citrus blend is definitely my favorite."
by Anna, rating 5/5

Malaysian Reviews
- "
This lip balm has a delicious citrus smell, and taste! As much as I tried, could not resist licking my puckers. As a result, I have to consistently reapply cat pee on the lips! Nevertheless, cons would be that the packaging of the lip balm is not water resistant, words on the packaging were smeared upon water. Maybe could improve on that?"
by Wilma, rating 4/5

-
"I gotta say this is my favorite! It's so citrus-y and addictive you cannot let go of this little tube and you'll hold on to it every time. Don't be disgusted by its name, because you will never be disappointed by the taste & the moisture it gives. A must have for citrus + lip balm lovers!"by Yuen May, rating 5/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment