Peace of Mind



Description: Essential oils of peppermint, anise, basil, spearmint, and eucalyptus will mellow your mood while they freshen your breath.

Note from Ms. Tanks For 5: I am IN LOVE with this one, and I use this religiously as my bed time balm - I find eucalyptus very, very soothing, and it even helps with the frequent migraines I suffer from!

Reviews (taken from My Lip Stuff):

- " Its great when you have "Peace of Mind", however some days we are just to stressed , sleepy or a bit crazy for inner peace.I give you "peace of mind" in 1 easy step.
Close you eyes,apply your lip balm and let the essential oils wash over you , calming your aura and inner spirit.Great for relaxing"
by Adelle, rating 5/5

- " The name definitely didn't disappoint! It's a really unique blend, not just minty but also herbal, the scent from the tube alone is more than enough to lift your mood.

And the bonus is, after you put it on, there's this really pleasant mild tingle on your lips - I'm guessing from the pretty powerful combination of peppermint, spearmint and eucalyptus.

Fans of minty flavours will adore this one for its special twist on your more ordinary mint-based scents. Love it to pieces! (Or should that be 'peaces'...)"
by Gail, rating 5/5

- "This is a wonderful bedtime balm! I love the combination of flavors/scents. I plan to give "Peace of Mind" to friends and family in the new year..."
by Jacqueline, rating 5/5

Malaysian Reviews
- "
I am using this flavor~ going to finish soon ^.^
its smell like peppermint chewing gum, our Malaysia famous chewing gum ^.^
and when u apply on ur lips, u can feel the soft spicy on lips, and it not too hot~ just a little bit cool and spicy

just get a try!! ^.^"by Jupiter Sim, rating 4/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment