Blueberry Muffin and Shamrock Shake Review: Peep into Fashion

Wei Ni from Peep Boutique is back with some more awesome reviews! Many, many thanks!! :)
Note, we've stopped taking in Blueberry Muffin, but if enough of you request for it, we'll consider bringing it back ;)
Click here for the review!


*shortened to only excerpts of the flavour reviews, but it's recommended to click the link to read the full thing!*

"Blueberry Muffin: If you’re a fan of blueberries, and if you’re a fan of sugar, and if you’re a fan of muffins, then this balm is definitely for you! I absolutely love the brown sugar scent, if that even makes any sense. I know that the flavour says it has cake in it, for me it the cakey-ness wasn’t there, instead it was just a nice muffin scent. I wish I could pop this into the oven, heat it up and take a bite out of it!

Shamrock Shake: Currently, this is the balm that I have been using obsessively since I opened it 2 weeks ago! I love the minty-ness of it, and for my sweet tooth, I absolutely love the vanilla ice cream in it! In fact, I am gonna go apply some now!

If you love mint, and you love vanilla ice cream and milkshake, this balm is definitely a must have for you! What could be more delicious than having the tingling sensation of mint on your lips, and the soft creamy scent of vanilla mixed with a hint of peppermint wafting up to your nose. Love."

Review Credits: Peep into Fashion

0 comments:

Post a Comment