Shirley Temple and Upside Down Pineapple Cake Review: Bibi

Our dear customer, Bibi, is back with more reviews! Thank you sooo very much! :)
Click here for the review!


*shortened to only flavour reviews*

"Upside Down Pineapple Cake
When Cat Pee is gone then I decided to try another one, Upside Down Pineapple Cake. Got to admit, at first it smelled weird. Maybe I loved Cat Pee so much that I wanted something that smell like it too. But Pineapple Cake got a different kinda aroma - I sensed coconut and vanilla. At first it reminds me of playdoh! Weird weird. Haha. But as I use it often, I get used to it already. It is also nice, with sweet cakey, vanilla and frosting scent. Yumm!! Recommended for cake lovers! I would usually apply this balm when I feel certain craving for cakes. ^_^

Upside Down Pineapple Cake is mixtures of pineapple, cake, vanilla and caramel, plus Stevia sweetened.

Rate: 4/5 ♥♥♥♥

Shirley Temple
After that I can't help myself and I opened the last one, Shirley Temple! Oooohh the first time I sniff it I totally love it! Haha coz it is somewhat like Cat Pee. :p I love the hints of cherry in there. Never really thought I would love cherry coz usually I don't eat them. This is on my top list so far!! I LOVE IT! Today I feel like having cherries indeed. :)

Shirley Temple is Sprite mixed with Grenadine syrup, garnished with Maraschino cherries and a slice of orange!

Rate: 5/5 ♥♥♥♥♥"

Review Credits: Bibi

0 comments:

Post a Comment