Pink Cake


Description: Like a cupcake with pink icing! Cake and Sugary Icing, with hints of strawberry, lemon, and more. Stevia sweetened. YUM!!!!

Note from Ms. Tanks For 5: This is HEAVEN!! Don't get put off by the cakey-ness of the name, this balm is really yummy! Like eating into a cupcake and licking the icing off your lips! No wonder this has been MLS' top best seller ;)

Reviews (taken from My Lip Stuff):

- " This one is really great. It's absolutely YUMMY!!!"
by Saadet, rating 5/5

- "Hmmm.... I detect the strawberry, cake and sweetness. I love it!"
by Erin, rating 5/5

- "Hmm. It's yummy, but there's more lemon and strawberry than cake, and I was hoping that it would be the other way around. The lemon is nice, though, because it makes for a mouth-watering lip balm. I love the femininity and girliness of this one."
by Princess Kim, rating 5/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment