Berry Berry


Description: All berries here! Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry and more.

Reviews (taken from My Lip Stuff):

- "Yummm! This smells so sweet and fruity, I love it. I can't quite put my finger on it, but this scent reminds me of something. It smells kind of like a sweet berry-flavored dessert or something like that. If you like berry scents, you'll love this one."
by Hannah, rating 5/5

- "Berry, Berry Good!!! What a fruitful combination; no one flavor/scent is overpowering - berry lovers will be fruity over this one!"
by Jacqueline, rating 5/5

- "A perfect blend of raspberries, blueberries and strawberries. Each time I smell it I get something different. Another great fruit blend!"
by Rebecca, rating 5/5 

Malaysian Reviews
-
I love the Berry Scent that goes on my lips!"by Diyanna, rating 5/5

-
"ok i am bad at describing flavours..but the smell of this lip balm is sweet and sour, very berry like..but more to sweet though..the smell is mild yet addictive ..i love it when i put on my lip balm and stand in front of the fan.. haha.. the wind blows now smells heavenly fruitty..i m glad i bought this flavour..

as for the texture, it is just the way i like it..easy to glide on my dry chapped lips and it leaves a nice glossy layer.not sticky or too oily.my lips stay moisturized even after the balm goes off .no wonder so many people love MY LIP STUFF.."
by Syuhada

0 comments:

Post a Comment