Shirley Temple


Description: Our version of the popular non-alcoholic beverage we all used to drink as kids! Sprite mixed with Grenadine syrup, garnished with Maraschino cherries and a slice of orange!

Reviews (taken from My Lip Stuff):

- " I love this one. It is so refreshing! I can totally pick up the 7-up smell. One of my favs!"
by Shannon, rating 5/5

- "Wow! I absolutely LOVE this one. It's pretty light, but you can actually smell fizz. At first it just smelled like 7-up or gingerale & it kind of made me sad, but as I used it, a very slight hint of grenadine came out. I love it!!"
by Megan, rating 5/5

- "Smells exactly like a shirley temple! It even has a fizzy note to it. It's very refreshing and girly. I would repurchase this flavor."
by Alisha, rating 5/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment