Red Velvet Cake


Description: Chocolate Cake with a Cream Cheese Frosting. Yum!

Note: Red Velvet is my all time favourite cake in the whole wide world! I have an almost-weekly ritual of indulging in Red Velvet cupcake, and now I am SO EXCITED because I can now enjoy my Red Velvet, minus the calories! Note, if you've not tried Red Velvet before, I recommend that you do ;P

Reviews (taken from My Lip Stuff):

- "This flavor has a great balance between the cake and icing flavor. Makes me think of Red Velvet Cake immediately!"
by Alesha, rating 5/5

- "I really love this one! It's very soft & smooth. The flavor is so delicious, just like a piece of chocolate cake w/ frosting. It smells amazing. I wore it at work & got compliments (and people wanting chocolate afterwards)."
by Jillanne, rating 5/5

- "I love this balm! It tastes just like the real thing. Definitely the perfect mix of chocolate cake and cream cheese icing."
by Tracy, rating 5/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment