Peace of Mind Review: Your Shopping Kaki

Sha-Lene from Your Shopping Kaki so very kindly reviewed Peace of Mind! Thank you so much for all your support! :) xoxo
Click here for the review!


*shortened to only flavour review*

"But I digress. This particular flavour that I'm reviewing is called Peace of Mind. I've used it three times today already (bearing in mind I'm writing this on a Friday night while you're probably reading this on Monday morning), and I feel distinctly refreshed. :D

It smells minty, springy, herbal - on the strong side of mild scents, but deeply pleasant. It's a fusion of eucalyptus and peppermint - among other mints - and I love how it just poofs! your stress away :) One coating on your lips will give off a natural sheen, two coatings will be absolutely radiant :D I love how it doesn't feel oily or sticky. And after you apply it, you start to feel a cool breeze on your lips. Mmmm!

These lips balms are magical, I tell you! Best of all, it's made of 100% natural ingredients - no strange chemicals that are doing goodness-knows-what to your lips!"

Review Credits: Your Shopping Kaki

0 comments:

Post a Comment